Registration for promotions and incentives can be made through our web portal for
USPS® business services: http://gateway.usps.com. Once logged into the Business Customer Gateway, select "Incentive Programs". From this link, programs open to registration will display. Each incentive or promotion requires separate registration.
There are guides for the Incentive Programs Service that provide information about enrollment and participation.
- User Guide for Incentive Programs Registration (This provides information for participants who wish to register for Incentive Programs on the Business Customer Gateway. The information in this guide is geared towards assisting mail owners with the registration process and does not contain information for mail service providers.)
- MSP Incentive Programs Guide Version 3 (This contains information about program registration, electronic file requirements and technical details for mail service providers who plan to participate in the Incentive Programs on behalf of their customers or themselves.)
- Earned Value Reply Mail Incentive Programs User Guide Version 5 (This contains information specifically about the Earned Value Reply Mail promotion and is for both mail owners and mail service providers who wish to register for the promtoion on the Business Customer Gateway.)
- 2014 Promotion Technical Information
Incentive Programs Webinars
The U.S. Postal Service is always looking for ways to help our business customers succeed. That’s why we are running promotions and incentive programs to encourage best practices that make mailing and shipping more effective. The USPS Marketing team continually presents webinars to review eligibility requirements, registration, making your mail work with mobile technology and much more.
Listed below are links to our most recent webinars that are available for review.
- Topic: 2013 Promotions Calendar
- Presented: December 5, 2012
- Webinar presentation slides are available for download here.