Mailpiece Design Professional Course MDP Online is the only mailpiece design certification program approved by the U.S. Postal Service®. This self-paced online
course is now available at http://www.nced.com/bma/.
This course is ideal for those who wish to maximize their proficiency in designing letter-size and flat-size mail to meet USPS® standards and obtain certification as a Mailpiece Design Professional. The course includes:
- Postal addressing standards
- Classes of mail and processing categories
- POSTNET™, Intelligent Mail® and parcel barcode formats and print specifications
- Designing automation letters and flats (tabbing, polywrap, deflection, flexibility, etc.)
- Reply mail (Business, Courtesy, Meter, Permit Reply and Merchandise Return Service)
- Address Information products and Move Update
Learners will also receive information on design standards for:
- Customized Market Mail
- Repositionable Notes
- Election Mail Logos
- Privately Printed Labels
- Reusable Envelopes
The cost for the course is $75.00 which includes the certification exam taken at the learner’s convenience. Registration information is posted on http://www.nced.com/bma/.