Full-Service Webinar Series
The Postal Service encourages mailers to migrate to the use of Full-Service Intelligent Mail® when mailing First-Class Mail® postcards, letters, and flats, Standard Mail® letters and flats, Periodicals letters and flats and Bound Printed Matter flats.
Full-Service provides customers with:
- An additional per piece discount on every Full-Service mailpiece.
- Address correction information at no additional cost for Full-Service mailpieces, providing Change of Address (or COA) information and Nixie (or undeliverable-as-addressed) information.
- The ability to track service performance through reports and scan information.
- Container, tray and mailpiece visibility.
- Annual permit fees waived when 90 percent or more of cumulative annual mailings consist of Full-Service mail.
- The opportunity to use the same permit at any location via our Mail Anywhere program.
Full-Service Intelligent Mail Open Line Calls
A Full-Service Intelligent Mail "Open Line" is scheduled for the first Wednesday of every
- POSTNET™ Retirement
- A Plan for Every Mailer (PDF)
- Intelligent Mail Education
- Full-Service Frequently Asked Questions and Answers (PDF)
- PostalOne! Frequently Asked Questions and Answers (PDF)
- PostalOne! Release 36 (October 2013) Presentation (PDF) (October 23, 2013, Recording)
- Mailing Data Quality Reports Training Updates (PDF)
- How to Work with Your Mail Preparer (PPT)
- IMb Initial Steps for Mailers (PPT)
- Business Customer Gateway (PDF)
- USPS Intelligent Mail Barcode (WMV/38MB)
- USPS Intelligent Mail and Seamless Acceptance (WMV/55MB)
- Intelligent Mail Move Update DVD
- Move Update (WMV/89MB)
- Intelligent Mail Barcode Implementation (WMV/139MB)
- Service Standards (WMV/37MB)
- Customer/Supplier Agreements (WMV/30MB)
- Intelligent Mail Move Update DVD User Guide (PDF)
month from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. EST. USPS®
representatives will be online to answer any questions related to Full-Service Intelligent Mail. To join the call, click on the link no more than 15 minutes before the start of the call.
Log On: https://uspsmeetings.webex.com/uspsmeetings/j.php?ED=235186642&UID=0&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
747 493 349
Full-Service Webinar Series
A series of webinars are scheduled to assist mailers in transitioning to Full-Service Intelligent Mail. The webinars are designed to walk you through the process and help you get the most out of using Full-Service. Mailers are encouraged to attend all four session in the series.
Getting Started with Full-Service
Full-Service MIDS and CRIDS
The Business Customer Gateway
To start the online events
At least 30 minutes before the starting time:
1. Go to the Web Event address for attendees
2. Log in to your host account if you have not yet done so.
3. On the Event Information page that appears, click "Start Now".
To review the new requirements for Intelligent Mail parcel barcodes, access the recorded webinar and presentation at the following links:
Intelligent Mail Package Barcodes
Date: Wednesday, January 22, 2014
IMpb Training Presentation with Notes
IMpb Training Slides Only
Link to Recording