The SuiteLink Product is a data only product containing business addressing information specifically identified as highrise default records as a result of CASS™ processing. The SuiteLink Product will allow developers to create a software interface that will have the capability of appending the secondary (suite) information to a business address
providing the input address is determined to be a highrise default record.
The SuiteLink Product will enable customers to provide improved business addressing information by adding known secondary (suite) information to business addresses, which will allow USPS delivery sequencing where it would not otherwise be possible. Records that have been processed through CASS Certified™ ZIP + 4® address matching software and identified as highrise defaults are potential candidates for SuiteLink processing.
SuiteLink processing cannot be used as part of a standalone process.
There are two (2) types of licensing categories.
- Interface Developer* – The SuiteLink Interface Developer License authorizes the development of Interface Products to access the SuiteLink Product. Interface Developers must be or in the process of becoming a CASS software manufacturer or integrator.
- Interface and Data Distributor – The SuiteLink Interface and Data Distributor License authorizes the right to distribute and market Interface Products and redistribute SuiteLink data to third parties. SuiteLink Developers must execute this license to market and distribute SuiteLink Interface Products and redistribute data.
Currently, the USPS is offering the SuiteLink Product at no charge.
* If applicant is interested in becoming a CASS software manufacturer or integrator, contact the CASS™/MASS™ Department at 800-642-2914.
Once you have selected the appropriate licensing category, the next step is to complete the certification process. The process includes the completion of the following documentation:
- Confidentiality Statement
- Self-Certification Statement
- Key Personnel Listing
Upon completion of the certification documents, the appropriate license must be executed, including the payment of licensing fees.
If you have questions regarding the licensing and certification process, please call the Move Update Support Department at 1-800-589-5766.