THE NATIONAL POSTAL FORUM is organized by respected, renowned and powerful leaders in the mailing industry.
- Address Quality 101 2016 (PPT)
- Demystifying UAA 2016 (PPT)
- Software is Talking 2016 (PPT)
This multidisciplinary program included companies that partner with the Postal Service to provide end users with the broadest choice of services.
Companies that integrate the USPS logistical advantage to supply greater and more efficient delivery options are also featured at the Forum.
This platform provides an ideal forum for mailers, marketing managers, shipping services, USPS representatives and product/service suppliers to share and disseminate knowledge and information on using the mail more efficiently to improve your company's bottom line.
The NPF is the ONLY Trade Show that delivers qualified business prospects and state-of-the-art technology directly to you — combining a three-day, person-to-person trade show with four days of powerful sessions, workshops and networking opportunities.
Meet face to face with an audience where...
- 80%+ are qualified buyers
- 25% are first time attendees
- 94% of attendees ranked the NPF Trade Show as very high in importance for attending NPF
- More than half have a budget for new equipment that is over $500,000