May 2015 Mailer Price Change Webinars
Please join the United States Postal Service Pricing team for an overview of the upcoming price and classification changes, effective May 31, 2015. Complete Log On information can be found under the Education Tab.
- Tuesday, May 12, 2015 (1:00pm EDT) – all mail classes
- Wednesday, May 13, 2015 (1:00pm EDT) – Periodicals mailers only
- Thursday, May 14, 2015 (1:00pm EDT) – all mail classes (repeat of 5/12/15)
The attendance is limited to the first 500 participants (Periodicals is limited to 250 participants), so we ask your cooperation in having multiple attendees log-in from one computer in a conference room, if possible. Please note that webinars scheduled for May 12 and May 14 are identical for those that may be unable to attend one or the other.
The recorded webinars will be available on the Industry Outreach, Webinar Archives tab on the RIBBs website as soon as the recording is received from Webex.
Please see instructions to participate below:
- POSTNET™ Retirement
- A Plan for Every Mailer (PDF)
- Intelligent Mail Education
- Full-Service Frequently Asked Questions and Answers (PDF)
- PostalOne! Frequently Asked Questions and Answers (PDF)
- Mailing Data Quality Reports Training Updates (PDF)
- How to Work with Your Mail Preparer (PPT)
- IMb Initial Steps for Mailers (PPT)
- Business Customer Gateway (PDF)
- USPS Intelligent Mail Barcode (WMV/38MB)
- USPS Intelligent Mail and Seamless Acceptance (WMV/55MB)
- Intelligent Mail Move Update DVD
- Move Update (WMV/89MB)
- Intelligent Mail Barcode Implementation (WMV/139MB)
- Service Standards (WMV/37MB)
- Customer/Supplier Agreements (WMV/30MB)
- Intelligent Mail Move Update DVD User Guide (PDF)
Mail Entry Guides and Fact Sheets
Pre-production Environment Training
Recordings are available for two recent training sessions. These training sessions were to familiarize existing mailers with the new Pre-Production environment for the Online Enrollment Services and Incentive Programs accessible via the Business Customer Gateway. This environment will allow mailers to test upcoming system functionality on these services before the next software release.
The Online Enrollment service allows customers to enroll in and manage different USPS package products and the Incentive Programs service offers customers various USPS promotions and incentives for business mail.
Presentation slides from training on the two topics:
Related User Guides:
Full-Service MIDS and CRIDS
The Business Customer Gateway
To start the online events
At least 30 minutes before the starting time:
1. Go to the Web Event address for attendees
2. Log in to your host account if you have not yet done so.
3. On the Event Information page that appears, click "Start Now".
To review the new requirements for Intelligent Mail parcel barcodes, access the recorded webinar and presentation at the following links:
Intelligent Mail Package Barcodes
Date: Wednesday, January 22, 2014
IMpb Training Presentation with Notes
IMpb Training Slides Only
Link to Recording