PostalOne!® Release 40 Webinars
Mailer webinars are scheduled to review the Release 40 Business Related Changes, Full-Service Updates, Mail.dat® and Mail.XML™ changes, and enhancements to Seamless and eInduction. All webinars will be recorded and links to the presentation and webinar recordings will be posted.
- POSTNET™ Retirement
- A Plan for Every Mailer (PDF)
- Intelligent Mail Education
- Full-Service Frequently Asked Questions and Answers (PDF)
- PostalOne! Frequently Asked Questions and Answers (PDF)
- Mailing Data Quality Reports Training Updates (PDF)
- How to Work with Your Mail Preparer (PPT)
- IMb Initial Steps for Mailers (PPT)
- Business Customer Gateway (PDF)
- USPS Intelligent Mail Barcode (WMV/38MB)
- USPS Intelligent Mail and Seamless Acceptance (WMV/55MB)
- Intelligent Mail Move Update DVD
- Move Update (WMV/89MB)
- Intelligent Mail Barcode Implementation (WMV/139MB)
- Service Standards (WMV/37MB)
- Customer/Supplier Agreements (WMV/30MB)
- Intelligent Mail Move Update DVD User Guide (PDF)
Political Campaign and Official Election Mail Webinar
This webinar is for anyone responsible for preparing or mailing Political Campaign Mail and Official Election Mail. Topics include changes with the 2014 Election Cycle and mail preparation requirements for Political Campaign Mail and Official Election Mail.
Pre-production Environment Training
Recordings are available for two recent training sessions. These training sessions were to familiarize existing mailers with the new Pre-Production environment for the Online Enrollment Services and Incentive Programs accessible via the Business Customer Gateway. This environment will allow mailers to test upcoming system functionality on these services before the next software release.
The Online Enrollment service allows customers to enroll in and manage different USPS package products and the Incentive Programs service offers customers various USPS promotions and incentives for business mail.
Presentation slides from training on the two topics:
Related User Guides:
Full-Service Webinar Series
The Postal Service encourages mailers to migrate to the use of Full-Service Intelligent Mail® when mailing First-Class Mail® postcards, letters, and flats, Standard Mail® letters and flats, Periodicals letters and flats and Bound Printed Matter flats.
Full-Service provides customers with:
- An additional per piece discount on every Full-Service mailpiece.
- Address correction information at no additional cost for Full-Service mailpieces, providing Change of Address (or COA) information and Nixie (or undeliverable-as-addressed) information.
- The ability to track service performance through reports and scan information.
- Container, tray and mailpiece visibility.
- Annual permit fees waived when 90 percent or more of cumulative annual mailings consist of Full-Service mail.
- The opportunity to use the same permit at any location via our Mail Anywhere program.
Full-Service Webinar Series
A series of webinars are scheduled to assist mailers in transitioning to Full-Service Intelligent Mail. The webinars are designed to walk you through the process and help you get the most out of using Full-Service. Mailers are encouraged to attend all four session in the series.
Getting Started with Full-Service
Full-Service MIDS and CRIDS
The Business Customer Gateway
To start the online events
At least 30 minutes before the starting time:
1. Go to the Web Event address for attendees
2. Log in to your host account if you have not yet done so.
3. On the Event Information page that appears, click "Start Now".
To review the new requirements for Intelligent Mail parcel barcodes, access the recorded webinar and presentation at the following links:
Intelligent Mail Package Barcodes
Date: Wednesday, January 22, 2014
IMpb Training Presentation with Notes
IMpb Training Slides Only
Link to Recording